Auto Injury Treatment and Chiropractic Care
If you find yourself a victim of a car accident, you may be able to recover from your injuries easier and quicker with the help of our chiropractor. Car accident injuries are some of the most devasting, and no matter how small they might appear to be, our chiropractor may be able to help you heal from it or obtain pain relief.
At Bayou Chiropractic, our chiropractor in Pensacola, FL, is here to provide auto injury treatment to help you begin to heal and get back to your regular life. Our auto accident chiropractor will help you get to the root of your pain and help you find relief fast.
What Are Common Auto Accident Injuries?
You might have been in a simple fender bender or been involved in a more serious collision. Each of these accidents can still lead to troubling injuries all the same. Symptoms of injuries might not appear for days, even weeks after an accident.
Common auto accident injuries may include:
- Muscle soreness
- Broken bones
- Dislocated bones
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Internal injuries
- Back pain
Do I Need Chiropractic Care?
If you find yourself still struggling with the effects of an auto accident injury months later, and your acute pain has now turned chronic, it may be a good idea to get chiropractic care. Our chiropractor will conduct a full physical exam, ask a series of questions, and even conduct imaging tests such as x-rays to get the root cause of your pain.
They can then recommend the appropriate auto injury treatment plan to help you recover fast. Common treatment options to help someone with an auto accident injury may include:
- Manual adjustments of the spine and other skeletal system parts, since a car crash might have misaligned your spine
- Spinal decompressions to treat pain from herniated discs resulting from a crash
- Muscle massages to promote circulation and healing
- Muscle stretches to reduce inflammation and encourage mobility, flexibility, and strengthening of the muscle
- Cold laser therapy, electrical stimulation, or sound wave therapy for pain relief at certain injured areas
- Trigger point therapy to target specific areas in the body
Get Auto Injury Treatment Today from Our Auto Accident Chiropractor
At Bayou Chiropractic, our chiropractor in Pensacola, FL, can help you as you recover from your auto accident injuries and after to help you not get injured again. Call us today to set up an appointment and start feeling better again at (850) 476-1887.