Bayou Chiropractic has a Board certified Chiropractic Physician with:
- Advanced Certification-Whiplash Injury Biomechanics and Traumatology, Spine Research Institute of San Diego (2012)
- Experience as a Certified Independent Disability Examiner, I.D.E. and Independent Medical Evaluator (DWC-CA)
- Experience as a Defense expert witness
Accepting ALL Attorney Liens
You might think auto injury is only caused by high-speed, rear-end collisions-But even collisions that occur at speeds as low as 5 mph may result in injury, and it can happen even if you are wearing a seat belt. Bayou Chiropractic has seen hundreds of patients experience pain and stiffness after they were in an auto accident. Many of them didn’t realize they were injured until weeks or months later, when their symptoms became persistent and even led to other health issues. Car accident symptoms of back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, dizziness, numbness or tingling going down your arms or legs, sore muscles, or fatigue can have long lasting effects on your health and well-being! Symptoms can affect your quality of life and prevent you from being your best. Bayou Chiropractic is here to get you better as quickly as possible.
Call Bayou Chiropractic Center immediately after a car accident for an examination!
Here are FOUR very important reasons WHY!
- With certifications in both Whiplash injury biomechanics and Traumatology (SRISD) and as an Independent Disability Examiner (IDE) they have the experience to understand your unique needs, but they also know the needs of insurance companies and legal representatives which is a valuable asset to
have after a crash.
- Injuries to the neck and back are notorious for their ability to cause problems over the long run. If you just decide to deal with the pain you are feeling for now, hoping it will get better on its own as time goes by, you may not be happy with the outcome of that plan. Some neck and back pains will get better on
their own, while others will not. Unfortunately, those seemingly minor injuries may turn into bigger problems down the line. Many times, injuries don't even manifest until months or years later.
- Many times, after an accident, a patient may not feel any pain. Some of the hardest injuries to identify are those that can’t be seen, and sometimes don’t even affect your day to day life in a significant way. If you have a cut to your skin, or a broken bone, you are obviously going to seek medical treatment right
away after an accident. If there is an injury to your neck or back that can’t be seen on the surface, it will be tempting to just assume that it’s going to be okay. Unfortunately, if there is damage that is not corrected, you may suffer from severe pain in the future that can become chronic and may progress into
problems like arthritis, disc damage, neurological symptoms, chronic neck or back pain, shoulder pain, or chronic headaches. Only a properly trained doctor can detect these asymptomatic injuries that need to be corrected as soon as possible after a car accident. By seeking treatment at Bayou Chiropractic,
you will give yourself a better chance at fully recovering from your injuries.
- Bayou Chiropractic doctors are able to determine if any problems need to be evaluated further, and can refer you to an appropriate specialist if needed.
Don't delay. Call us today for an immediate Car Accident Evaluation at (850)476-1887.
We are here to HELP YOU!